Terms & Conditions
NewportMat.Com - Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by all applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Newport Mat Company's web site, as necessary, for the sole purpose of engaging the business related services provided herein and to the extent as required for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials outside of the site provided export links;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), except as provided for in the conduct of business with Newport Mat Company;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Newport Mat Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Newport Mat Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Provision of the Services by Newport Mat
Newport Mat has subsidiaries and affiliated legal entities around the world (“Subsidiaries and Affiliates”). Sometimes, these companies will be providing the Services to you on behalf of Newport Mat itself. You acknowledge and agree that Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Services to you.
Newport Mat is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Newport Mat provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Newport Mat may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at Newport Mat’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Newport Mat when you stop using the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that if Newport Mat disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
You acknowledge and agree that while Newport Mat may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by Newport Mat at any time, at Newport Mat’s discretion.
The materials on Newport Mat Company's web site are provided "as is". Newport Mat Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Newport Mat Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Newport Mat Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Newport Mat Company's Internet site, even if Newport Mat Company or a Newport Mat Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Newport Mat Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Newport Mat Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Newport Mat Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Newport Mat Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Newport Mat Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Newport Mat Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Newport Mat Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. License from Newport Mat
Newport Mat gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Newport Mat as part of the Services as provided to you by Newport Mat (referred to as the “Software” below). This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Newport Mat, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Newport Mat, in writing.
Unless Newport Mat has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.